Short Company Profiles
Profile of the Thuringian ClusterManagement
Thüringer ClusterManagement (ThCM) promotes cooperation between companies, science and research institutions, and the strategic conceptual development of Thüringen’s fields of innovation. The ThCM thus makes an important contribution to the successful development of Thuringia as a location for business, technology, and innovation.
The Thuringia ClusterManagement
- coordinates the implementation of the Thuringian Innovation Strategy (RIS3 Thuringia)
- initiates, moderates and manages strategically important projects
- monitors important funding programmes at federal and EU level
- helps clusters and networks with international networking
- supports or organizes innovation-oriented events and trade fairs
- conducts marketing and public relations work
Benefit from our know-how and use the advantages of a cooperation with the ThCM:
- targeted search for project partners via a broad network
- direct contact to Thuringian actors from business, science, and politics
- direct access to practice-proven technology expertise
- flexible application of specialist and methodological knowledge in the fields of innovation
- interdisciplinary, success-oriented project management
- increased public awareness
Profile of ZEISS
ZEISS is a global leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics with solutions for the semiconductor, automotive and mechanical engineering industries, biomedical research and medical technology, as well as lenses, binoculars and planetariums.
With around 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries around the world, ZEISS contributes to technological progress since over 170 years.
The ZEISS Group operates in four segments:
- ZEISS Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology is revolutionizing the chip industry and defining the microelectronics age.
- ZEISS Research and Quality Technology ensures quality standards. Industry and science use ZEISS coordinate measuring machines, metrology software and microscope systems to identify the smallest structures and processes and make pioneering breakthroughs.
- ZEISS Medical Technology speeds up medical progress and helps doctors to improve their patients’ quality of life with products and solutions for ophthalmology, neurosurgery, ENT surgery, dentistry and oncology.
- ZEISS Vision Care and Consumer Products create unforgettable moments and optimum visual comfort – as one of the leading manufacturers of eyeglass, cine and camera lenses, as well as binoculars, spotting scopes, riflescopes and VR headsets.
As a foundation company, ZEISS bears special responsibility for its employees. They are the innovative strength of ZEISS and play a major role in the company’s success.
To the website of ZEISS
Profile of Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies is a technology leader in delivering high-performance, market-driven photonic innovations to meet the lighting, optronic, detection and optical technology needs of customers worldwide.
With 7,000 employees making up the Excelitas team, our pioneering solutions have benefitted industries such as Medical, Industrial, Environmental, Safety and Security, Aerospace and Defense, and Analytical and Life Sciences.
We are behind the technology that powers your cell phone, preserves natural resources, protects troops and cures disease.
As an employer, we Engage with smart minds in order to maintain a creative and empowering work environment. We Enable our employees by providing the tools and resources that allow them to reach their full potential. And we Excel in what we do, rewarding hard work through positive culture.
To the website of Excelitas